Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Why worry about things

Have you ever worried about something and in the end it all worked out the way it was supposed to or the way it was going to anyway whether we worried about it or not?. We all worry. I was the queen of that too. I was frazzled,frustrated and discombobulated most of the time. In the last couple of years I have spent a LOT of energy making my life peaceful and in order for me to do that I had to give up worrying. Easier said than done. Yesterday my husband said to me "it must be nice not having to worry about anything" After I about killed him for his snide remark I thought about it all day. I wanted to defend myself and then realized, "good". I am proud that he would think that. All my hard work is paying off if I am demonstrating peace with my body language and words. I don't want to worry about the flat tire or the broken garage door. It is what it is. I want to take a deep breath and let it work out. Me worrying about it is not going to fix it. I also do not want to worry about what others think of me. It is not any of my business. I do think it is cool that that is how my husband thinks of me though. So, I will put my red shoes on today and continue to make peace in my life. I can only fix the things that are in my control and those are the things I have a right to worry about. If I can fix them then I don't have much time to worry either. Have a peaceful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment